Sunday, September 18, 2011

Daddy's Turn! Yea thats right im finally doing another post!

So not sure where to begin since its been so long since I last posted.  Al is doing well and things seem to be going good for the most part.  The second trimester flew by exept right at 6 months it seemed like things just stopped and it felt like it had been so long since we found out and we still were not even close to the due date, then things started to slowly go by and now all of the sudden here we are in last trimester at 37 weeks.  Now time is standing still again, this last month seems to be just dragging on.  I cant wait for him to be here and I know Al cant wait either. 

I feel really bad for her right now as her feet swell and her back labor is starting I find myself helpless because there is nothing i can do to ease her pain except stay on her about not doing anything at all except rest rest rest.  Not only that but there have been a lot of other things that have gone on and so we are all starting to place bets on whether she goes early or on due date or maybe late.

We did have a hospital trip a few weeks ago because of her timetable contractions for a consecutive 24 hours, however they just monitored everything, gave her fluids and shots to stop the contractions.  The reality check however was kinda nice because it gave us a first hand look at what to expect when we do have to go in for real.

Al is ready as she says every day she is ready for him to be here because of the pain she is in and the wonderful prego symptoms of swelling and back labor and ect that has onset pretty fast this last week or so.  We did have a doc appt now that we are on weekly visits.  The doc told her she needed to work from home and stay off her feet to get the swelling down.  It worked a bit but Al is stuborn and I cant get her to stop doing things around here that I can do.  Im just gonna have to put the foot down from now on and not let her do anything, she just needs to rest ( yes dear that is what i said, cuz i know your reading this, REST)!  

So that is about all I can come up with at this point, very excited, nervous, anxious, and scared all at the same time, but cant wait for my son to come into this world so I can meet him. 

P.S.  Al, REST for the next 3 weeks and Let me be a good husband and take care of everything else my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment